Saturday, June 05, 2010

Return of the Blog

I've been focusing a lot on vocabulary lately, especially Portuguese. The other day, I thought about giving up Spanish, but can't. You don't just give up something you've been working at for 15 years. I think Spanish has taken a back burner, because I've added so many languages to the list since beginning to learn it, and I take for granted that it's fairly easy (well, compared to some of the others I'm learning) + the numerous resources.

At the same time, I can't help but think about how advanced I would be if I had concentrated better on it all this time. It's useless to harp on that though, I just have to keep improving from where I am, and that goes for all of the languages on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portuguese on YouTube Resources

There are three YouTube channels I follow for learning Portuguese: Learn Portuguese with Dri and Lud Português com Marcia Macedo Street Smar...