Friday, January 20, 2017

My Cringeworthy Bulgarian


From yesterday: me reading the dialogue from lesson one in my Beginner's Bulgarian (Hippocrene) book.  Two couples are flying from New York to Sofia and are basically just getting to know each other: What do you do? Do you have any kids? blah blah blah, yada yada yada.  

I definitely got stuck here and there, and have no doubt my stress is wrong, pronunciation isn't great and who knows what else.  But hey, I tried.  In fact, I had to start over several times and finally just settled on this rendition.  I like the Bulgarian language though and want to get better at it, so any help is appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portuguese on YouTube Resources

There are three YouTube channels I follow for learning Portuguese: Learn Portuguese with Dri and Lud Português com Marcia Macedo Street Smar...