Tuesday, January 03, 2012

My Excuse

Uh-oh, I just realized I missed yesterday's post.  Already breaking my resolutions!  I guess I'll cheat and count this as my post for the 2nd. 

I've been a bit stressed and wasn't exactly thinking about this blog today (or yesterday if you want to get technical), because my 15-year old cat (look below) was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism.  That would be nadczynność tarczycy po polsku, but I wish I didn't have to say it in any language.

Tomorrow...I mean today...I'll try to write a brief review on A Handbook of Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian from the perspective of someone who barely knows this language/these languages and is awful at linguistics, but sin embargo has a deep love for languages, so stay tuned.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portuguese on YouTube Resources

There are three YouTube channels I follow for learning Portuguese: Learn Portuguese with Dri and Lud Português com Marcia Macedo Street Smar...