Sunday, March 05, 2017

Pickles and Pizza

I'm hopeless.  Now I want to try to learn Korean again just from hearing them talk. 😂  

As for the pizza, New York style is my favorite.  I've never had Detroit style - reminded me of French bread pizza.  It's been forever since I've had Chicago style, so I have no opinion on that one.

They should've done St. Louis style too.  I'm not really from Missouri so I'm perfectly comfortable with saying, it's not that great but not terrible either (In Defense of St. Louis-Style Pizza - never thought of viewing it more as nachos but that is kind of true.)

I'm also perplexed about the pickle thing...   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portuguese on YouTube Resources

There are three YouTube channels I follow for learning Portuguese: Learn Portuguese with Dri and Lud Português com Marcia Macedo Street Smar...