Friday, April 26, 2013

Serbian and Croatian in One

I just ordered the FSI Serbo-Croatian course on Etsy (the books only.)  It seemed like a rare find that I couldn't pass up.  They were published in 1965 & 1968.  Funny how Volume 1 is so worn compared to Volume 2.  Maybe the previous owner was really gung-ho, then gradually lost interest, barely touching the second volume.  I'm always curious to know the history of these old language books I have: Who owned it?  Why did they choose that language?  Did they make much progress?, etc.  Anyway, this course is available online as well, but I prefer having the actual texts, though the recordings will be helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Portuguese on YouTube Resources

There are three YouTube channels I follow for learning Portuguese: Learn Portuguese with Dri and Lud Português com Marcia Macedo Street Smar...